Monday, April 2, 2012

The Best Breakfast Ever!

I've always thought that when I went on a diet I had to deprive myself of all the yummy foods because they weren't good for you or too many calories. What I didn't know is that you can have food just as yummy that is much more healthy for you, like for instance my breakfast this morning.
Now doesn't that just look scrumptious? Here's the lowdown on this yummy meal:

2 eggo nutrigrain low fat waffles topped with 1 cup of strawberries mixed with 1 TBSP of strawberry glaze just to kind of hold everything together. On top is 2 squirts of reddi wip. On the side is 2 "fried" eggs, no extra salt. my philosophy is this: If this is what I get to eat the rest of my life, then I will happily be on a "diet". The total weight watchers points for this breakfast is 9

No comments:

Post a Comment